Healthy and refreshing fresh fruit juice
Wow! Can’t believe that my blog likealavendeR is already a year old :). So I thought of giving my blog a new look and add a new category “Drink” to my blog’s menu.
In this DRINK category I will be adding more of fresh healthy drinks prepared from my Philips Juicer, along with other drinks like smoothes, milkshakes etc..
Fresh juices are a guilt free way to start our day!
I like my Philips Juicer that I bought recently. Just throw in whole fruits and veggies of your choice and the juice is ready. Its easy to clean too.
I keep trying different combinations and hence cameup with Sweetlime and Strawberry.
Duration: 5min SeRves: 1
2 - sweet lime 2 - strawberry 1/2 - lemon pinch - salt optional pepper optional
1. peel the skin of sweetlime and lemon 2. put lime, lemon and strawberries into the juicer 3. add salt, pepper and stir 3. Serve immediately
- you can keep the skin of the lemon if you like. I partially keep the skin so that it doesn’t get too bitter and also I get the goodness of the lemon oils from the peel
- Use organic fruits when you use with the peel
- I used frozen strawberries. Just make sure you thaw a bit before using
- you can also use your blender if you don’t have a juicer
After coming to India my blogging interest was slowly fading away, but a huge Thank You to all my readers who liked my blog through Facebook and WordPress which encouraged me to keep going :D.